Hello! Welcome to the WIHD Covid Vaccine website!
We have run two successful Covid Vaccination Clinics at our facility over the past two weeks and have been working on updating our website as best we can.
- We received vaccine allocations from Westchester County, not directly from New York State, which is why our timeline for receiving the vaccine, scheduling appointments, and running the clinic has been so tight. Westchester County gave us these sub-allocations of vaccine with the restriction that we only administer the vaccine to individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities, or IDD.
- All three first dose clinics that we have run have been with the Moderna vaccine. This means that individuals had to be over the age of 18 in order to receive the vaccine, as per the regulations for the Moderna vaccine set forth under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
- We do not yet know if and/or when we will be allocated vaccine doses again, and we also do not know which vaccine we might get.
- If you are eligible to be vaccinated under the restriction we have had previously, meaning that you are an individual with IDD over 18 years of age, please fill out the form below to be added to our Covid Vaccine First Dose Standby List.
- If you are eligible to be vaccinated according to the NYS Eligibility Guidelines, but you are not an individual with IDD, please sign up for our Vaccination Information List so that if we get an allocation in the future without the IDD restriction, we can let you know.
- If you have any other questions, please visit our FAQ section on this website. If you still have questions, please give us a call at our vaccination clinic phone number, or email us at email@example.com